Perspective Joinery + Construction is a small, modern joinery and building practice.
We combine state-of-the-art Computer Assisted Design (CAD) with traditional craftsmanship to produce bespoke, precision, high quality joinery and construction.
Based in the South Hams near Plymouth, Devon, we exist for the renewal and creation of interesting buildings and building features.
What does this mean?
- Small simply means that there aren’t very many of us at ‘Perspective Joinery + Construction’, so we’re easy to reach and quick to respond.
- Modern implies laser and digital 3D technology for surveys, visuals and production.
- Joinery and building are coupled together to encourage the blurring of disciplinary lines.
- High quality implies bespoke-made and a sustained preference for solid timber and cut joints over composite/sheet materials and mechanical fixings.
- Interesting buildings and building features means that creative and visionary clients needn’t expect to be frustrated by over-cautious designs or builders unaccustomed to sourcing unusual materials.